Carriers are not the only sources of location data; their moves won't be a significant blow to the ecosystem. The post Mobile carriers end data sharing with location aggregators; should marketers worry? appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Calvin Klein apologizes for Bella Hadid kiss with Lil Miquela
- Walmart debuts three sub-$100 tablet models to challenge iPad
- Peet’s Coffee enlists comedian Iliza Shlesinger to get funny with iced espresso drinks
- Dish plunges as T-Mobile deal threatens to remove potential ally
- Facebook, Google data collection under fire in new privacy bill