The shopper data firm can now track the impact of digital ads on product sales and buyer behavior, down to UPC barcodes. The post Catalina adds first attribution tracking service appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Gillette ad furore shows brands are damned if they don’t take a stand, and damned mightily if they do
- Bloomberg Media’s CRO thinks it’s a great time to be a publisher
- Roku flip-flops to ban incendiary Infowars channel
- 57% of subscribers say they would immediately cancel Netflix if it ran ads
- Why Channel 4 News is partnering with Facebook – after exposing the platform and calling it 'toxic'