Rather than give agencies arbitrary incentive points based on the percentage of automation used, why not realign Google’s rewards program to include client goals? The post Opinion: Google Partners Program incentives should include actual client goals appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Latest Gartner voice of customer report reveals top tech players in the field
- Playboy names Cardi B as its first creative director in residence
- Jesus gets rebranded for skeptics in new ad campaign
- WPP’s Grey promotes John Patroulis and Javier Campopiano to key global leadership roles
- ‘Consumers crave experiences’: How AR has evolved beyond mere try-ons