Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. The post Marketing Day: Reddit’s new VP of ad products, ABM tools, evolution of inbound marketing appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Coca-Cola India puts song lyrics onto bottles for summer campaign
- The Straits Times enters into content tie-up with Gzero Media
- Brandon Cheung promoted to CEO of McCann Worldgroup Hong Kong
- Vice and Buzzfeed ‘started believing their own hype’, says Guardian boss
- 2018 UK TV ad revenue remains stable at £5.11bn