Sites that don't adhere to the Better Ads Standards could see ads blocked. The post Google Chrome’s filtering of ‘annoying’ ads will apply to sites worldwide starting in July appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Brands, it’s time to stop passing the buck on diversity
- Telco Circles.Life appoints Mindshare as media agency-of-record in Singapore
- Pinterest’s IPO filing shows surging revenue, shrinking losses
- Jerry Media says it’s considering legal action after meme lawsuit is dropped
- Agency Brief: Kombucha and bye, bye for now