With such a wide variation in chatbot performance, users may begin to avoid the conversational interfaces unless marketers take action. The post How marketers can counter chatbot backlash appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Gillette ad furore shows brands are damned if they don’t take a stand, and damned mightily if they do
- Bloomberg Media’s CRO thinks it’s a great time to be a publisher
- Roku flip-flops to ban incendiary Infowars channel
- 57% of subscribers say they would immediately cancel Netflix if it ran ads
- Why Channel 4 News is partnering with Facebook – after exposing the platform and calling it 'toxic'