With Gigya now owned by SAP, marketers will deal with the two main, formerly independent identity providers as part of complementary ecosystems. The post Akamai buys identity provider Janrain appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Ad industry staffing appears to stabilize
- The New York Times now says publishing Tom Cotton’s ‘Send in the Troops’ op-ed was a mistake
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Aspiration, Grubhub, Papa Murphy’s and more
- Agency Brief: Strategy exec Gary Nix urges brands to back Black Lives Matter messages up with action
- More than 950 brands participated in ‘Blackout Tuesday’ on Instagram, plus the latest jobs numbers in context: Datacenter Weekly