?Hot on the heels of the Facebook/Cambridge Analytica data breach comes the news the Marriott has suffered a breach affecting up to 500 million guests and NASA suffered an employee data breach in October. This is on top of PageUp, an Australian SaaS provider, announcing it had suffered a significant security breach in May. Over the years, Yahoo, Google, Equifax and many other companies have suffered the same fate.
- What’s next for podcast advertising
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Dyson, QuickBooks, Burger King and more
- Megan Rapinoe is Sports Illustrated’s Sportsperson of the Year
- IPG’s Michael Roth criticizes rivals’ consolidation efforts, integration woes