?Hot on the heels of the Facebook/Cambridge Analytica data breach comes the news the Marriott has suffered a breach affecting up to 500 million guests and NASA suffered an employee data breach in October. This is on top of PageUp, an Australian SaaS provider, announcing it had suffered a significant security breach in May. Over the years, Yahoo, Google, Equifax and many other companies have suffered the same fate.
- Cringe through this spot for d-to-c hearing aid brand Eargo
- JPMorgan Chase finds new CMO in its co-brand cards department
- How Apple changed personal computing—and the Super Bowl—overnight
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from DraftKings, Boot Barn, Huntington National Bank and more
- Banana Republic celebrates artistic visionaries in campaign for Black History Month