If there's one thing about marketing that can be said to be constant, it's that it always changes. With new technologies, such as voice, AI, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality, natural language processing and facial recognition, about to become mainstream, it can feel as marketers, that we are always chasing our tails.
- Watch live on Jan. 21: Ad Age Town Hall on racism against the Asian community
- Petco adopts Droga5 as its new creative agency
- Report: Three in four Aussie consumers believe brands lie in marketing comms
- First of its kind sustainable funeral offering debuts brand and digital identity
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Capital One, Vivint, Keurig and more