If there's one thing about marketing that can be said to be constant, it's that it always changes. With new technologies, such as voice, AI, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality, natural language processing and facial recognition, about to become mainstream, it can feel as marketers, that we are always chasing our tails.
- Chobani thinks outside the yogurt pot in a new animated campaign
- Google says publishers don’t want collective bargaining as it starts news partnership talks in the US. USA Today disagrees.
- Publishers look for new opportunities in events businesses after a tranformative 2020
- Media Buying Briefing: Platforms are changing the rules of media agency teams, led by digital natives
- ‘The returns are impressive’: How eko’s partnership with Walmart is making interactive video more mainstream