If there's one thing about marketing that can be said to be constant, it's that it always changes. With new technologies, such as voice, AI, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality, natural language processing and facial recognition, about to become mainstream, it can feel as marketers, that we are always chasing our tails.
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Progressive, Spotify, Mint Mobile and more
- Minneapolis protests result in store closures, Mall of America reopening delay
- Agency Brief: Fishbowl survey shows remote workers are anxious about layoffs—and many are drinking on the job
- YouTube CEO responds to Trump order threatening web protections
- Two-thirds of publicly traded restaurants could face bankruptcy