If there's one thing about marketing that can be said to be constant, it's that it always changes. With new technologies, such as voice, AI, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality, natural language processing and facial recognition, about to become mainstream, it can feel as marketers, that we are always chasing our tails.
- CMO interview: Building consumer credit and insight at Citi
- Mark Zuckerberg tries to convince skeptical Congress on Libra, privacy
- Sheryl Sandberg insists Facebook ‘filter bubble’ problem is misunderstood
- J. Lo and A-Rod get into the meal kit biz and Nationwide names a new CMO: Marketer’s Brief
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Google, Bose, Wayfair and more