Opening a bricks-and-mortar store in an increasingly digitally-driven consumer culture seems counterintuitive. Yet Greenstone Financial Services are banking on its new store giving customers what they want.
- China set to be 2019’s global eSports earnings leader
- Amorepacific Group and A.S. Watson Group ink global strategic partnership
- AirAsia mulls opening restaurant based on in-flight menu
- Freckled Zara ads spark another China racism row
- Singapore Press Holdings and Keppel Corp takes majority control of telco M1