Opening a bricks-and-mortar store in an increasingly digitally-driven consumer culture seems counterintuitive. Yet Greenstone Financial Services are banking on its new store giving customers what they want.
- Dentsu buys DEG to strengthen data, commerce offerings
- Twitter recognizes Heinz Ketchup, Budweiser, NBA and more in its ‘Best of 2018’ list
- M&M’s returns for Super Bowl LIII
- Wonderful Halos mandarins partners with 8-year-old YouTube star
- Artificial Intelligence in action: 4 ways marketers can use AI