The San Francisco-based startup is delivering ads designed for drivers’ specific paths, with a granularity down to a city block. The post Firefly adds mobile device-like targeting to ads on car rooftops appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Google’s Waze partners with WPP to grow its advertising platform
- With $23m in fresh funding, Overtime wants to move beyond viral dunk clips to build a ‘next-generation sports network’
- Publishers fear ad viewability drive has compromised user experience
- ‘Retention is a key strategic element for all publishers’: European publishers focus on churn
- TBWA Asia president Ian Pearman exits to join consumer facing start-up in Singapore