Gartner predicts that the average US adult will own more than six smart devices by 2020, making cross-device IDs and identity resolution — the ability to consolidate disparate sets of data into an individual profile — a critical need for marketing effectiveness. As the number of touch...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Is frequency capping a relic of the television advertising era or still relevant for the digital world?
- Don’t drink and drive if you want life opportunities in China, says BBH campaign for Harbin beer
- Australia-based Switch Media expands to Asia, the Middle East and Africa
- Report: AI proliferation sees rise of new marketing leadership roles
- 3 prospecting features for Google Display campaigns