Consumers are holding companies responsible for data security and are likely to abandon a business entirely, and take legal action, if they suffer a data breach, according to a new study.
- Why channel-based marketing is becoming obsolete
- Adrian Lee appointed MD at PR firm Critical Path
- Overseas Filipinos will have faster and easier connectivity through PLDT Global’s new partnership
- New campaign from Indonesian telecom firm Tri encourages youth to ‘Bring It On’
- Nike drops sponsorship penalties for pregnant sportswomen following backlash