Older consumers had a more positive impression of the retailer, which recently opened a fake luxury boutique that fooled influencers into thinking discount shoes were high end.
- Google’s Waze partners with WPP to grow its advertising platform
- With $23m in fresh funding, Overtime wants to move beyond viral dunk clips to build a ‘next-generation sports network’
- Publishers fear ad viewability drive has compromised user experience
- ‘Retention is a key strategic element for all publishers’: European publishers focus on churn
- CMA’s preliminary findings on Asda-Sainsbury’s merger are very surprising