Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. The post Marketing Day: Chrome ad blocker, Facebook Stories for Groups, Nike’s Colin Kaepernick ad appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Video streaming subscriptions surpass cable customers for first time
- Brands, it’s time to stop passing the buck on diversity
- Telco Circles.Life appoints Mindshare as media agency-of-record in Singapore
- Pinterest’s IPO filing shows surging revenue, shrinking losses
- Jerry Media says it’s considering legal action after meme lawsuit is dropped