Announced last month, the capabilities of the now-released Version 71 could become a model for enforcing online ad standards. The post Google now allows its Chrome browser to remove all ads from ‘abusive’ sites appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Gap closes Hill City menswear brand after two years
- Twitter removes Trump campaign George Floyd tribute video due to a copyright claim
- Isobar and Dentsumcgarrybowen launch content production platform The Content Symphony
- Seven creative exercises to help you create even when you’re remote
- Ben & Jerry’s calls to dismantle white supremacy