Digital ad platform Kenshoo says clients spent 2.2 times as much on Amazon native ads during Cyber Monday compared to Prime Day. The post Amazon ad spend up 3.5X Thanksgiving week compared to pre-holiday ad investments appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- International Paralympic Committee announces Citi bank as partner until 2020
- MDC will pay six-figure incentive to five execs to stay on until it closes a deal
- Prada will stop selling monkey keychains decried as racist
- Facebook discloses ‘bug’ that opened private photos to apps
- Agency Brief: Grills, gloss and a g’day for one agency