When comparing ad spend distribution by platform from 2017 to 2018, the study said that Instagram ads increased in 2018, whereas ad spend on Facebook decreased.
- Google’s marketing plan for Home Hub includes bigger deals with fewer publishers
- Video Briefing: Facebook Watch remains a mystery for many video producers
- ‘There is scale there’: Myths of addressable TV advertising
- Digiday Research: Publishers will fight for programmatic talent in 2019
- New York Times CEO Mark Thompson: Relations with Facebook are ‘cordial and effective’