Why has the idea of omnichannel marketing fallen from favor? Columnist Lewis Gersh says it’s because of inflated expectations, rooted in some fundamental misunderstandings of the underlying technology. The post The best way to understand omnichannel is to work backward appeared first on Marketing...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- CMA scupper proposed Sainsbury’s/Asda mega-merger
- Treatwell involves salons in ‘Life Saving Wax’ cervical screening push
- Alibaba Cloud hopes its 'Tech for Change' scheme will fuel global growth too
- Media agencies continue to grow while creative shops shrink, finds IPA
- How travel brands can move beyond traditional consumer data advice