Why has the idea of omnichannel marketing fallen from favor? Columnist Lewis Gersh says it’s because of inflated expectations, rooted in some fundamental misunderstandings of the underlying technology. The post The best way to understand omnichannel is to work backward appeared first on Marketing...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Prada will stop selling monkey keychains decried as racist
- Facebook discloses ‘bug’ that opened private photos to apps
- Agency Brief: Grills, gloss and a g’day for one agency
- Marketing Day: Google Display adds pay per conversion, brand safety solutions for YouTube, more
- Chiefs star quarterback Pat Mahomes plans ‘Patty Flakes’ cereal