Why has the idea of omnichannel marketing fallen from favor? Columnist Lewis Gersh says it’s because of inflated expectations, rooted in some fundamental misunderstandings of the underlying technology. The post The best way to understand omnichannel is to work backward appeared first on Marketing...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- The government sets up pilot £2m fund to support public interest journalism in the UK
- BBH ordered to enter into new SAG-AFTRA contract, ending 10-month strike
- BBH ordered to sign SAG-AFTRA contract, ending 10-month strike
- 10 questions with… Melissa Jones, CEO and creative director of DTE Studio
- Why the ‘Kyle’ angry white male meme is bad news for Monster Energy