Malaysia's "vibrant economy" and the growing number of SMEs, made it "an obvious choice" to expand into, co-founder and CEO, Kelvin Lee said.
- Google’s Waze partners with WPP to grow its advertising platform
- With $23m in fresh funding, Overtime wants to move beyond viral dunk clips to build a ‘next-generation sports network’
- Publishers fear ad viewability drive has compromised user experience
- ‘Retention is a key strategic element for all publishers’: European publishers focus on churn
- TBWA Asia president Ian Pearman exits to join consumer facing start-up in Singapore