Malaysia's "vibrant economy" and the growing number of SMEs, made it "an obvious choice" to expand into, co-founder and CEO, Kelvin Lee said.
- Grey Group Indonesia wins digital account for online classifieds firm OLX
- Why marketers should move beyond the bullshit metrics of impressions, reach, views and clicks
- Telstra flags plans for a new customer loyalty program in 2019
- Lyft teams with Wieden+Kennedy to get people to say ‘yep’ to the rideshare
- CMO’s top 8 martech stories for the week – 13 December 2018