Coca-Cola voiced its support towards Singapore's fight against diabetes, however explained that imposing advertising regulations on SSBs or taxing soft-drinks companies is "not a good solution", according to The Straits Times.
- Is frequency capping a relic of the television advertising era or still relevant for the digital world?
- Don’t drink and drive if you want life opportunities in China, says BBH campaign for Harbin beer
- Australia-based Switch Media expands to Asia, the Middle East and Africa
- Report: AI proliferation sees rise of new marketing leadership roles
- 3 prospecting features for Google Display campaigns