Coca-Cola voiced its support towards Singapore's fight against diabetes, however explained that imposing advertising regulations on SSBs or taxing soft-drinks companies is "not a good solution", according to The Straits Times.
- Dentsu buys DEG to strengthen data, commerce offerings
- Twitter recognizes Heinz Ketchup, Budweiser, NBA and more in its ‘Best of 2018’ list
- Wonderful Halos mandarins partners with 8-year-old YouTube star
- National brands rein in ad spend growth on Facebook, analysis finds
- Kool-Aid Man, rapper Lil Jon debut holiday music video