This year's Kidathon recorded about 7,000 participants and in 2017, McDonald’s Hong Kong has raised over HK$4.7M for Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- How martech and social helped South Australia Tourism deliver – and prove – marketing ROI
- Telkomsel launches romantic series in Indonesia as part of ongoing efforts to become a digital company
- China set to be 2019’s global eSports earnings leader
- Amorepacific Group and A.S. Watson Group ink global strategic partnership
- AirAsia mulls opening restaurant based on in-flight menu