Brands have customers driven by dramatically different values so it's critical to have a deep understanding of them before making a bold move. The post Here’s why Nike’s Colin Kaepernick gamble wouldn’t work for Under Armour appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Facebook apologizes after photo bug exposed photos of millions of users
- Chevrolet's global chief marketing officer Tim Mahoney to retire
- Transport for London bans Lumen advertisement citing sexual objectification
- International Paralympic Committee announces Citi bank as partner until 2020
- MDC will pay six-figure incentive to five execs to stay on until it closes a deal