Brands are too important to just be the sole responsibility of marketing teams and CMOs should shift from brand protectors to promoters if they’re to truly take their place as the great corporate connector.
- Prada will stop selling monkey keychains decried as racist
- Facebook discloses ‘bug’ that opened private photos to apps
- Agency Brief: Grills, gloss and a g’day for one agency
- Marketing Day: Google Display adds pay per conversion, brand safety solutions for YouTube, more
- Chiefs star quarterback Pat Mahomes plans ‘Patty Flakes’ cereal