Brands are too important to just be the sole responsibility of marketing teams and CMOs should shift from brand protectors to promoters if they’re to truly take their place as the great corporate connector.
- Garena: Building community key to the success of esports
- Chinese e-book website accused of 'spreading obscene information’ for carrying gay fiction
- HKT 5G Tech Carnival to hit Hong Kong in June
- The9 and Shenzhen EN-plus Technologies joint venture is building lots of electric vehicle charging stations
- Flipkart on why it hid political Easter eggs in its advertising