According to data from social media site Twitter, from the making of history during #TrumpKimSummit and #GE14, global eyes were on Asia this year.
- Google’s Waze partners with WPP to grow its advertising platform
- With $23m in fresh funding, Overtime wants to move beyond viral dunk clips to build a ‘next-generation sports network’
- Publishers fear ad viewability drive has compromised user experience
- ‘Retention is a key strategic element for all publishers’: European publishers focus on churn
- CMA’s preliminary findings on Asda-Sainsbury’s merger are very surprising