According to MAVCOM, an airline is to indicate the final price of air fares to be paid for the air transport service offered or published by an airline in any form, including the internet.
- How martech and social helped South Australia Tourism deliver – and prove – marketing ROI
- Telkomsel launches romantic series in Indonesia as part of ongoing efforts to become a digital company
- China set to be 2019’s global eSports earnings leader
- Amorepacific Group and A.S. Watson Group ink global strategic partnership
- AirAsia mulls opening restaurant based on in-flight menu