According to MAVCOM, an airline is to indicate the final price of air fares to be paid for the air transport service offered or published by an airline in any form, including the internet.
- The trail has gone cold on client-side tracking — and third-party cookies are officially stale.
- Dentsu buys DEG to strengthen data, commerce offerings
- Twitter recognizes Heinz Ketchup, Budweiser, NBA and more in its ‘Best of 2018’ list
- M&M’s returns for Super Bowl LIII
- Wonderful Halos mandarins partners with 8-year-old YouTube star