More disruptive creative that combats physical laziness in Australians via digital and contextual messaging, along with national commercial partnerships, are among next steps for Sport Australia in the second wave of its ‘Move It AUS’ program.
- Prada will stop selling monkey keychains decried as racist
- Facebook discloses ‘bug’ that opened private photos to apps
- Agency Brief: Grills, gloss and a g’day for one agency
- Marketing Day: Google Display adds pay per conversion, brand safety solutions for YouTube, more
- Chiefs star quarterback Pat Mahomes plans ‘Patty Flakes’ cereal