More disruptive creative that combats physical laziness in Australians via digital and contextual messaging, along with national commercial partnerships, are among next steps for Sport Australia in the second wave of its ‘Move It AUS’ program.
- Why channel-based marketing is becoming obsolete
- Adrian Lee appointed MD at PR firm Critical Path
- Overseas Filipinos will have faster and easier connectivity through PLDT Global’s new partnership
- New campaign from Indonesian telecom firm Tri encourages youth to ‘Bring It On’
- Nike drops sponsorship penalties for pregnant sportswomen following backlash