Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. The post Marketing Day: YouTube drops paywall, Twitter’s #BrandBowl53, revised ads.txt for apps appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Faves aims to ‘disrupt’ ad industry with new micro-influencer offering
- Heineken rolls out ‘Holiday Troubles’ campaign starting with 15 APAC markets
- Qatar Airways journeys through with new brand campaign
- Mr Bean and Udders to launch co-branded cafe at Sentosa
- My media habits: Ian Loon, Starcom Singapore managing director