Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. The post Marketing Day: YouTube drops paywall, Twitter’s #BrandBowl53, revised ads.txt for apps appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- SG market the top location that job-seekers globally, yet talent crunch persists
- Mamee’s instant noodle SLRP! undergoes ‘rebel spirited’ brand refresh
- Minister shuts down chatter on Visit Malaysia 2020 logo having grammatical error
- Adludio hires Stella Berry as APAC client director
- Kinship film for Singapore’s PUB gets a crowd-sourced conclusion months after its release