The new historical tool complements the company’s existing Surge product, which uses online content interests to predict when companies are in-market for a given product. The post Bombora now shows clients online content interests that led to a purchase appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- BBH ordered to enter into new SAG-AFTRA contract, ending 10-month strike
- BBH ordered to sign SAG-AFTRA contract, ending 10-month strike
- 10 questions with… Melissa Jones, CEO and creative director of DTE Studio
- Why the ‘Kyle’ angry white male meme is bad news for Monster Energy
- Google closes ‘incognito’ loophole, leaving publishers to rethink paywalls