The new historical tool complements the company’s existing Surge product, which uses online content interests to predict when companies are in-market for a given product. The post Bombora now shows clients online content interests that led to a purchase appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Is frequency capping a relic of the television advertising era or still relevant for the digital world?
- Don’t drink and drive if you want life opportunities in China, says BBH campaign for Harbin beer
- Australia-based Switch Media expands to Asia, the Middle East and Africa
- Report: AI proliferation sees rise of new marketing leadership roles
- 3 prospecting features for Google Display campaigns