In an impressive sprint for the Boston Marathon, Adidas used innovative technology to deliver personalized videos to 30,000 runners — all within hours of them crossing the finish line.?
- Is frequency capping a relic of the television advertising era or still relevant for the digital world?
- Don’t drink and drive if you want life opportunities in China, says BBH campaign for Harbin beer
- Australia-based Switch Media expands to Asia, the Middle East and Africa
- Report: AI proliferation sees rise of new marketing leadership roles
- 3 prospecting features for Google Display campaigns