Australia’s ad spend is expected to grow by 4.4 per cent to $17.2 billion in 2019 off the back of strong display advertising investments and as TV records its first growth in six years.
- How martech and social helped South Australia Tourism deliver – and prove – marketing ROI
- Telkomsel launches romantic series in Indonesia as part of ongoing efforts to become a digital company
- China set to be 2019’s global eSports earnings leader
- Amorepacific Group and A.S. Watson Group ink global strategic partnership
- AirAsia mulls opening restaurant based on in-flight menu