The brand made a number of touchdowns in 2018, from a risky ad to groundbreaking digital work, helping to drive the company's sales and stock value and earning it the title of marketing MVP.
- Prada will stop selling monkey keychains decried as racist
- Facebook discloses ‘bug’ that opened private photos to apps
- Agency Brief: Grills, gloss and a g’day for one agency
- Marketing Day: Google Display adds pay per conversion, brand safety solutions for YouTube, more
- Chiefs star quarterback Pat Mahomes plans ‘Patty Flakes’ cereal