The inclusive campaign launched just before Victoria's Secret's annual fashion show, which faces renewed backlash following the CMO's offensive comments last month.
- Google’s Waze partners with WPP to grow its advertising platform
- With $23m in fresh funding, Overtime wants to move beyond viral dunk clips to build a ‘next-generation sports network’
- Publishers fear ad viewability drive has compromised user experience
- ‘Retention is a key strategic element for all publishers’: European publishers focus on churn
- TBWA Asia president Ian Pearman exits to join consumer facing start-up in Singapore