Ad sales in Hong Kong will increase by 4.2% in 2019 to reach HK$27.2 billion, yet digital formats still only represent 25% of total budgets, far below many similar markets, according to the latest report.
- Carol H. Williams on life as a black woman in advertising
- How to make sure your marketing is culturally sensitive
- Me Too founder Tarana Burke on the next phase of marketing a movement
- Boston sports teams tackle racism head-on
- Singapore Premier League to stream all matches online after successful trial