Ad sales in Hong Kong will increase by 4.2% in 2019 to reach HK$27.2 billion, yet digital formats still only represent 25% of total budgets, far below many similar markets, according to the latest report.
- Amazon tests ‘top brand’ label for some big-name fashion sellers
- Cheez-It signs on as College Football Playoff sponsor
- William Shatner robs a bank when he should be trading cryptocurrency with Blockchain.com
- NFL gets pumped for its 100th season with star players, a female team and hyped fans
- Agency Brief: Recession looms, Gary Vee publicly shames an intern, but we still have Shatner