No CMO has taken as clear-eyed a perspective on the marketing world's issues in 2018 as Weed, who's been tough on industry darlings like influencers while holding an optimistic view of the future.
- McDonald’s is the latest brand to ditch the global CMO role as Silvia Lagnado plans exit
- New company aims to matchmake Aussie brands with CX emerging tech
- Why the NFL and NCIS give CBS the edge in its DirecTV carriage fight
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Gatorade, Snickers, Baskin-Robbins and more
- Reuters will work with National Election Pool for 2020 election coverage globally