"If you call it propaganda, so be it but I think the public has the right to know what is the rationale."
- How to focus on content, rather than simply publish it
- Do brands need to think like tech companies to survive?
- Desire, novelty and fear will be key psychological influences in the future of experiential marketing
- Agency workers are fleeing cities, and Facebook promises to crack down on white nationalism: Friday Wake-Up Call
- Young people are facing a mental health crisis like never before. Can a new brand really help them?