But stores are driving an increasing percentage of online buying. The post Survey: Majority of consumers will spend 75% of holiday budgets online this year appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Google’s Waze partners with WPP to grow its advertising platform
- With $23m in fresh funding, Overtime wants to move beyond viral dunk clips to build a ‘next-generation sports network’
- Publishers fear ad viewability drive has compromised user experience
- ‘Retention is a key strategic element for all publishers’: European publishers focus on churn
- CMA’s preliminary findings on Asda-Sainsbury’s merger are very surprising