Three in four marketers say technology is making it harder rather than easier to deliver the personalised experiences customers are seeking, a new report claims.
- Grey Group Indonesia wins digital account for online classifieds firm OLX
- Why marketers should move beyond the bullshit metrics of impressions, reach, views and clicks
- Telstra flags plans for a new customer loyalty program in 2019
- Lyft teams with Wieden+Kennedy to get people to say ‘yep’ to the rideshare
- Government’s Digital Transformation Strategy a step closer