SAP’s US$8 billion acquisition of Qualtrics will help the enterprise software bolster its experience management credentials short term, but analysts are questioning the wider data integration play necessary for the vendor for long-term competitive edge.
- Google’s Waze partners with WPP to grow its advertising platform
- With $23m in fresh funding, Overtime wants to move beyond viral dunk clips to build a ‘next-generation sports network’
- Publishers fear ad viewability drive has compromised user experience
- ‘Retention is a key strategic element for all publishers’: European publishers focus on churn
- CMA’s preliminary findings on Asda-Sainsbury’s merger are very surprising