SAP’s US$8 billion acquisition of Qualtrics will help the enterprise software bolster its experience management credentials short term, but analysts are questioning the wider data integration play necessary for the vendor for long-term competitive edge.
- Grey Group Indonesia wins digital account for online classifieds firm OLX
- Why marketers should move beyond the bullshit metrics of impressions, reach, views and clicks
- Telstra flags plans for a new customer loyalty program in 2019
- Lyft teams with Wieden+Kennedy to get people to say ‘yep’ to the rideshare
- Government’s Digital Transformation Strategy a step closer