"Keep it real as a marketer. Don’t be overly focused on the technology. At the core, marketers should be focusing on consumer insights, the use case and the underlying data."
- Facebook apologizes after photo bug exposed photos of millions of users
- Chevrolet's global chief marketing officer Tim Mahoney to retire
- Transport for London bans Lumen advertisement citing sexual objectification
- International Paralympic Committee announces Citi bank as partner until 2020
- MDC will pay six-figure incentive to five execs to stay on until it closes a deal