Slack’s inaugural Australian out-of-home brand campaign is just one step in a wider multi-channel, hyper-local strategy aimed at taking the collaboration platform to the masses, its global VP of marketing has told CMO.
- Prada will stop selling monkey keychains decried as racist
- Facebook discloses ‘bug’ that opened private photos to apps
- Agency Brief: Grills, gloss and a g’day for one agency
- Marketing Day: Google Display adds pay per conversion, brand safety solutions for YouTube, more
- Chiefs star quarterback Pat Mahomes plans ‘Patty Flakes’ cereal