In addition to NETS, household brands such as Reebonz, Sistic, SP Group, and WTS Travel are also working with Razer Pay in various capacities in the lead-up to its Singapore launch.
- 10 questions with… Euan Jarvie, chief executive of Dentsu Aegis Network UK & Ireland
- Subaru emphasizes safety, capability with Forester campaign
- Ballmer bleeds Microsoft, but goes with Amazon deal for Clippers
- Facebook said to face U.S. privacy pact that could cost billions
- Kochava launches deterministic attribution for mobile web