In addition to NETS, household brands such as Reebonz, Sistic, SP Group, and WTS Travel are also working with Razer Pay in various capacities in the lead-up to its Singapore launch.
- Facebook apologizes after photo bug exposed photos of millions of users
- Chevrolet's global chief marketing officer Tim Mahoney to retire
- Transport for London bans Lumen advertisement citing sexual objectification
- International Paralympic Committee announces Citi bank as partner until 2020
- MDC will pay six-figure incentive to five execs to stay on until it closes a deal