IMDA said in a press statement, "Facebook has indicated that they will not accede to IMDA’s request. With regard to further regulatory actions, IMDA will decide on the appropriate actions to take based on the facts of each case."
- Prada will stop selling monkey keychains decried as racist
- Facebook discloses ‘bug’ that opened private photos to apps
- Agency Brief: Grills, gloss and a g’day for one agency
- Marketing Day: Google Display adds pay per conversion, brand safety solutions for YouTube, more
- Chiefs star quarterback Pat Mahomes plans ‘Patty Flakes’ cereal