RedBalloon parent company, Big Red Group (BRG), says its acquisition of extreme and adventure experiences aggregator, Adrenaline.com.au, will make it the third-largest experiences provider globally. And according to its co-founder and spokesperson, Naomi Simson, the acquisition is just the start of its plans to ensure Australian businesses successfully get a piece of the experiences pie against global competitors.
- Dentsu buys DEG to strengthen data, commerce offerings
- Twitter recognizes Heinz Ketchup, Budweiser, NBA and more in its ‘Best of 2018’ list
- Wonderful Halos mandarins partners with 8-year-old YouTube star
- National brands rein in ad spend growth on Facebook, analysis finds
- Kool-Aid Man, rapper Lil Jon debut holiday music video