Verizon media and ad tech subsidiary, Oath, has officially launched in Australia and New Zealand, a move the parent company says reflects the potential it sees in the local market.
- Brands, it’s time to stop passing the buck on diversity
- Telco Circles.Life appoints Mindshare as media agency-of-record in Singapore
- Pinterest’s IPO filing shows surging revenue, shrinking losses
- Jerry Media says it’s considering legal action after meme lawsuit is dropped
- Agency Brief: Kombucha and bye, bye for now