Verizon media and ad tech subsidiary, Oath, has officially launched in Australia and New Zealand, a move the parent company says reflects the potential it sees in the local market.
- BBH ordered to enter into new SAG-AFTRA contract, ending 10-month strike
- BBH ordered to sign SAG-AFTRA contract, ending 10-month strike
- 10 questions with… Melissa Jones, CEO and creative director of DTE Studio
- Why the ‘Kyle’ angry white male meme is bad news for Monster Energy
- Google closes ‘incognito’ loophole, leaving publishers to rethink paywalls