Verizon media and ad tech subsidiary, Oath, has officially launched in Australia and New Zealand, a move the parent company says reflects the potential it sees in the local market.
- Watch the extended cut of Porsche’s first Super Bowl commercial in 23 years
- Fox adds commercial time to Super Bowl to accommodate more advertisers
- Agency brief: Super Bowl stunts and SNL-esque spoofs
- Richard Edelman, Annie Leibovitz among 2020 Advertising Hall of Fame inductees
- Amazon returns to Super Bowl with Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi