“City Badminton” also serves as the kick-off for the HSBC BWF World Tour Hong Kong stop, which takes place on 13-18 November when players from around the globe descend onto the city to compete for one of the tour’s most prestigious crowns.
- Facebook apologizes after photo bug exposed photos of millions of users
- Chevrolet's global chief marketing officer Tim Mahoney to retire
- Transport for London bans Lumen advertisement citing sexual objectification
- International Paralympic Committee announces Citi bank as partner until 2020
- MDC will pay six-figure incentive to five execs to stay on until it closes a deal