“City Badminton” also serves as the kick-off for the HSBC BWF World Tour Hong Kong stop, which takes place on 13-18 November when players from around the globe descend onto the city to compete for one of the tour’s most prestigious crowns.
- Why channel-based marketing is becoming obsolete
- Adrian Lee appointed MD at PR firm Critical Path
- Overseas Filipinos will have faster and easier connectivity through PLDT Global’s new partnership
- New campaign from Indonesian telecom firm Tri encourages youth to ‘Bring It On’
- Nike drops sponsorship penalties for pregnant sportswomen following backlash