The partnership allows brands to display marketing messages on ChargeSpot machines, while the company is also planning to expand in Hong Kong, Japan and Southeast Asian countries.
- Why channel-based marketing is becoming obsolete
- Adrian Lee appointed MD at PR firm Critical Path
- Overseas Filipinos will have faster and easier connectivity through PLDT Global’s new partnership
- New campaign from Indonesian telecom firm Tri encourages youth to ‘Bring It On’
- Nike drops sponsorship penalties for pregnant sportswomen following backlash