The partnership allows brands to display marketing messages on ChargeSpot machines, while the company is also planning to expand in Hong Kong, Japan and Southeast Asian countries.
- Facebook apologizes after photo bug exposed photos of millions of users
- Chevrolet's global chief marketing officer Tim Mahoney to retire
- Transport for London bans Lumen advertisement citing sexual objectification
- International Paralympic Committee announces Citi bank as partner until 2020
- MDC will pay six-figure incentive to five execs to stay on until it closes a deal