Lazada Group has pledged to support eight million eCommerce entrepreneurs and small-medium enterprises (SMEs) in Southeast Asia to grow and thrive by 2030. The company also announced its commitment to create an inclusive and sustainable eCommerce ecosystem in the region and champion opportunities in technology and logistics infrastructure to benefit its ecosystem of sellers, consumers... Read more »
- BBC spotlights Fifa Women's World Cup commitment with Change the Game ad
- Co-op's first ads from Lucky Generals unite the entire business behind community
- Should the Jeremy Kyle reality TV probe worry sponsors?
- Google reveals more stringent abortion ad rules against backdrop of Alabama bill controversy
- Google reveals more stringent abortion ad rules amid Alabama bill controversy