Lazada Group has pledged to support eight million eCommerce entrepreneurs and small-medium enterprises (SMEs) in Southeast Asia to grow and thrive by 2030. The company also announced its commitment to create an inclusive and sustainable eCommerce ecosystem in the region and champion opportunities in technology and logistics infrastructure to benefit its ecosystem of sellers, consumers... Read more »
- What it takes to turnaround an iconic Australian brand
- Reports of the death of the influencer economy have been greatly exaggerated
- Survey: How does your company manage its content?
- Vans promotes creative punk culture with ‘the Spirit of DIY’ brand ambassador campaign
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes is title sponsor of the renamed Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl