It’s been two-and-a-half years since Wesfarmers appointed Kmart turnaround champion, Guy Russo, to institute a transformation of ailing sister department store chain, Target, and restore the 92-year brand to its former glory.
- Agency Brief: Introducing the Ditch
- How strong is your Amazon ‘health?’
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Pizza Hut, Dodge, Panera Bread and more
- ‘Amazon Moments’ tool gives brands new way to build, deliver loyalty campaigns
- Lucidity’s new report shows a successful field test for blockchain-based ad optimization