It’s been two-and-a-half years since Wesfarmers appointed Kmart turnaround champion, Guy Russo, to institute a transformation of ailing sister department store chain, Target, and restore the 92-year brand to its former glory.
- Facebook apologizes after photo bug exposed photos of millions of users
- Chevrolet's global chief marketing officer Tim Mahoney to retire
- Transport for London bans Lumen advertisement citing sexual objectification
- International Paralympic Committee announces Citi bank as partner until 2020
- MDC will pay six-figure incentive to five execs to stay on until it closes a deal